In conjunction with the upcoming Paralegal Wellness Roundtable, OPA is excited to announce the 5-2-1-0 challenge!
Social distancing measures have had many of us working from home for several months with no definite end in sight. This has been a difficult adjustment for many of us and has the potential to impact our health and wellness as well as our work productivity.
As we continue to face these challenges and move into the holiday season, it is still important to prioritize our physical, mental, and emotional health by practicing healthy habits at home and work for you and your entire family.
Join your fellow OPA members in the 4-week 5-2-1-0 challenge to work on improving your healthy habits. The program encourages participants to support healthy eating and an active lifestyle. It is centered around the common message of 5-2-1-0:
- 5 or more fruits or vegetables
- 2 hours or less of recreational screen time
- 1 hour or more of physical activity
- 0 sugary drinks - drink more water!
OPA's version of this program is self guided. Each week, participants will receive an email reminding the group of the weekly goal along with some tips to help you meet the goal.
Below is the weekly schedule:
- 5 or more fruits or vegetables (October 19, 2020 - October 25, 2020)
- 2 hours or less of recreational screen time (October 26, 2020 - November 1, 2020)
- 1 hour or more of physical activity (November 1, 2020 - November 8, 2020)
- 0 sugary drinks - drink more water! (November 9, 2020 - November 15, 2020)
Registration will be open until October 18, 2020. Be well and stay safe!